Check Out Our Studio Safe Re-Opening Plan
Tots will hop, somersault, and tumble with this jungle themed class! Are they monkeys or kids It’s hard to tell!
- Thursday 4:45-5:30
Little ones will dance and tumble their hearts out in this beach themed class. To make learning even more fun, dancers will not only use their imaginations but also use some great beach themed props! All the fun of
going to the beach, just none of the sand.
- Wednesday 5:15-6:00pm, Thursday 5:30-6:15pm
Prince & Princess Ballerinas
Each week you can watch your little prince or princess tip toe and twirl to their favorite songs in our enchanted castle room. Elsa has nothing on
- Tuesday 6:15pm-7:00pm
Summer Hip Hoppers
Pop, lock, tut, and turn the party up in this fun, fast paced class. Your
dancer will own the dance floor.
- Wednesday 6:15pm-7:00pm
Our combination classes are high energy! We have rolled several styles into one amazing class for your dancer with their favorite songs leading the class. One thing you will never hear is I’m bored!
- Ages 3-4 Ballet/Tap Wednesday 5:30pm-6:15pm
- Ages 5-7 Ballet/Tap/Jazz Thursday 6:15pm-7:30pm
- Ages 6-9 Jazz/Hip Hop/Acro Wednesday 6:30-7:45
- Ages 7-9 Ballet/Tap/Jazz Tuesday 5:00pm-6:15pm
Ballet classes are progressive and will build a strong foundation to support not only ballet but other types of genres. Over time, dancers gain technique competency, learn movement principles, develop a professional attitude and learn dance studio etiquette.
- A & B Level Ballet Ages 7-12 Thursday 5:45pm-6:45pm
- C & D Level Ballet Ages 11-18 Thursday 6:45pm-7:45pm
Jazz classes are energetic and combine beautiful technique with impressive performance qualities. Dancers will build confidence and explore many different facets of themselves, this class is not to be missed.
- A & B Level Jazz Ages 7-12 Thursday 6:45pm-7:45pm
- C & D Level Jazz Ages 11-18 Thursday 5:45pm-6:45pm
LYRICAL & CONTEMPORARY
Lyrical & Contemporary are very similar to ballet in that they involve a lot of the technical aspects of ballet but also add more freedom of expression through movement. This is the most popular style of dance currently. Your dancer will feel like they are dancing on favorite dance shows.
- A & B Level Lyrical & Contemporary Ages 7-12 Wednesday 7pm-8pm
- C & D Level Lyrical & Contemporary Ages 11-18 Wednesday 6pm-7pm
Hip Hop dance classes can be called lots of different things. ‘Hip Hop’ is a cover-all term for modern street dance, your lesson will draw inspiration from many street dancing styles, old and new. Our hip hop teachers keep it fresh and dancers will be confident that they are killin it on the dance floor.
- Preteen Hip Hop Ages 7-11 Tuesday 7:00pm-7:45pm
The program is based on safe and effective progressions with proven results in five divisions of AcroDance: Flexibility, Strength, Balancing, Limbering and Tumbling. Developed with input from professionals and experts in ballet, modern dance, jazz, contortion, artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, sport acrobatics, yoga, acro yoga, pilates, physiotherapy, hand balancing and more, you will not find a more comprehensive program. Simple thoughtful progressions take the beginner level dancer to the advanced dancer tumbling effortlessly across the stage!
- Acro I Tuesday 6:45pm-7:45pm
- Acro II Tuesday, 7:45-8:45pm
Tap classes are designed to develop rhythm, style and sound. Students will learn a variety of tap styles from Broadway to Rhythm tap. Exercises focus on building flexibility of the knee and ankles, coordination, and speed of movement. All of the lessons learned in tap aid dancers in other styles of dance as well. This is because in tap you are learning about music, how to make music, and how to listen to music. So many benefits and it’s also an amazing art form in itself.
- A & B Level Tap Ages 7-12 Tuesday 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- C & D Level Tap Ages 11-18 Tuesday 7:00pm-7:45pm